Landscaping Lake Havasu
MAKING DIRT LOOK GOOD SINCE 2004
Garitee Landscapes and Bobcat Service
Looking for Landscaping in Lake Havasu ? Well look no further. Hard at for the last 10 years we pride our work and treat every job as if it was our own. Landscaping in Lake Havasu for over a decade Garitee Landscapes & Bobcat is a solid choice for all your outdoor living needs.We love what we do and strive to make every design unique in its own way , at the same time catering to the owners preferences. We take every job personal yet professional to guarantee you get exactly what you want and quite commonly a little extra . Let us help design and build your Outdoors how you have always wanted it.
We specialize in :Pavers, Flagstone , Travertine, Synthetic and Sod Grass for all your hardscape and lawn needs.
We guarantee our professionally installed irrigation systems for 5 years using only premium Rain Bird Products.
We also sell and install a wide variety of Aggregate products : sand , gravel, slope rock , boulders and dirt.
If your looking for drought tolerant native desert landscaping or a Tropical Oasis we've got you covered with several breeds of Trees, Palms, Plants ,Succulents and Cacti supplied by our local nurseries.
This is not just a job to us its also a hobby so you will be guaranteed meticulous detail and workmanship , it shows in the end product.Whether its your design or ours we won't leave until the customer is 100% satisfied with their new outdoor environment. Don't hesitate to act now and call us for a Free consultation.
We try to give our customers the most bang for their buck , giving every job a highend look without the highend prices.
We are positive , competitive and motivated and therefore every job is a Trophy Job.
What have you got to lose? , call us today for a free consultation
Here are some of our most recent jobs.
Soon this could be your home displayed right here call today 928-208-7188
ARTIFICIAL SYNTHETIC TURF GRASS IN LAKE HAVASU
Garitee Landscapes is happy to announce its new artificial Synthetic turf grass supplier in Lake Havasu City, now that we are the distributor of artificial synthetic turf grass in Lake Havasu for Global Syn-Turf. We can rest assured knowing the product we use is Premium and is the latest in artificial grass technology. Global Syn-Turf is the manufacturer of its products not a 2nd or 3rd hand company like our previous supplier. Saving us money is saving the customer money.
GST turf stays the coolest and looks more realistic then others on the market .
How to install
Artificial Lawn – Site Base Preparation
- Remove 3 – 4 inches of existing sod and/or dirt. Cap and/or remove any sprinklers. Be sure to set a rough grade for drainage.
- Lay 2 – 2 1/2 inches of drain rock, hose down, then using a vibrating plate compactor, compact to 90%.
- Lay 1 – 1 1/2 inches of either class II road base or decomposed granite.
- Lay the weed barrier * fabric over road base or decomposed granite. This step is optional. Landscape fabrics have their pros and cons. If the soil beneath your installation is “alive” and weeds are wildly grown prior to installation, it might be a good idea to protect your lawn from weeds with weed barrier fabric. In many case scenarios, there is no big need in weed protection, and you can install turf right on top of decomposed granite without adding extra layers.
- Hose down and then use a vibrating plate compactor to compact to 90%.
- Make sure base surface is as level and as smooth as possible.
- Create a slight grade for optimal drainage.
Synthetic Turf Installation
CAUTION: Turf should be rolled out under the sun with blades facing down at least 1-2 hours before installation. This will allow the turf to acclimate and as a result make it easier to work with.
- Lay out turf onto base and position where needed. Using a carpet knife/razor knife, cut off excess turf on the backside (3 stitches in from sides). Cut turf (on backside) to fit area.
- Fasten one end with 40D or 60D Bright Common nails or of 5-6 inches in length, spaced 3-4 inches apart along the edges. Stretch turf and fasten with nails as you move across to the opposite end. Place a nail every 12-24 inches throughout center and every 3-4 inches along the perimeter.
- EasySeam machine and seaming tape should be used to secure seams. Apply tape lengthwise to the bottom side of turf, lining up the turf edges with the orange lines on the seaming tape. Use EasySeam machine to activate the glue on the seaming tape. Fasten together seams by using 11 gauge 6″x1″x6″ staples spaced 4 inches apart along the seam. Do not counter sink staples.Note: Be sure the seams are taut and precise, the grain of the turf is all facing in the same direction, and the space at the seam is the same as the stitching gauge.
- After turf is installed, power broom before applying infill. Apply infill onto turf using a drop spreader. Spread infill as evenly as possible with a grading rake or broom until infill settles into the base of the turf.Note: Never use regular sand for infill.
- Hand or power broom again so that the blades are standing straight up. Use carpet scissors to trim off the excessive turf blades. Clean the surrounding area with a blower or a broom.
Serpentine walkway looks easy right…Almost every piece had to be cut to achieve radius…but that’s what we do best
Posted from WordPress for Android
Big horn project during construction
Lake Havasu landscaping isn’t all we do. Excavating in lake havasu isn’t new to us with over 14 years experience. ….here we are Removing asphalt for Kelm.concrete..
Tricky job 5 different angles to a radius
Garitee landscaping lake havasu